2. - 4. 6. 2017, PILSEN, LOCHOTIN CIRQUE
Metalfest Open Air - Rules and instructions for visitors:
- No money refund once the admission is paid, no tickets exchange. There are 3-day passes on sale for the festival.
- Tickets counterfeiting is impermissible and will be prosecuted.
- Ticket = wristband! With this wristband you can move around, leave and re-enter the festival area at any anytime. Once you take it off or lose it, you may not re-enter the festival area! All persons seen within the festival area without wristband on will be immediately escorted out!
- Organizers take no responsibility for any health / personal belongings damages caused.
- Persons of the age of 12 or under can enter and stay in the festival area under adult supervision only.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, weapons, knives, scissors, flag poles and other things which could be classified as dangerous! Visitors may be subject to a personal search in a manner permissible by law. Any person refusing to consent to a personal security search will be refused entry (applies only for the festival area, not for camping!).
- It is strictly forbidden to bring tape recorders or video cameras to the area! Violation of this rule could be classified as a crime!
- Photographing is allowed.
- Organizer and artists reserve the right to film, video and TV recording of concert and festival atmosphere. Visitor recorded for the document may also be published without further notice with no financial compensation.
- All visitors must respect rules and instructions given by organizers and security services!
- Camp - on labeled fields around the festival area is free of charge. The camp will be opened from Thursday, June 1th, 13:00 until Monday June 5th, 10:00.
- The festival area opens on Friday June 2th at 10:00 and will close an hour after the program ends.
- The festival area opens on Saturday June 3th at 9:00 and will close an hour after the program ends.
- The festival area opens on Sunday June 4th at 9:00 and will close an hour after the program ends.
- The only currency valid within the festival area is CZK (Czech Crown). Money exchange (EUR - CZK) is possible at the Ticket Office right next to the festival entrance. Exchange EUR - CZK is not possible!
- No dogs nor other animals are allowed in festival area!
Opening hours of counters where tickets will be exchanged for ID wristbands:
We fixed an improvement for this year that can help us to eliminate long queues after gates opening. Festival tickets will no longer be exchanged for wristbands at the entrance to the amphitheater but you'll be able to get your bracelets at the designated places (containers with six windows / counters) that will be placed just next to ticket office. You can get you wristband before the start of the festival and when the gates are open for the show you can simply just slip in :o)
Opening hours for tickets / ID wristbands exchange:
01/06 … 10:00 - 23:00
02/06 … 08:00 - 23:00
03/06 … 08:00 - 23:00
04/06 … 08:00 - 23:00
Ticket office / EUR-CZK exchange / Accreditations:
02/06 ... 10:00 - 23:00
03/06 ... 09:00 - 22:00
04/06 ... 09:00 - 22:00
02/06 ... 10:00 - 23:00
03/06 ... 09:00 - 23:00
04/06 ... 09:00 - 23:00
02/06 ... 10:00 - 24:00
03/06 ... 09:00 - 24:00
04/06 ... 09:00 - 23:30!!!
02/06 ... 10:00 - 02:00
03/06 ... 07:00 - 02:00
04/06 ... 07:00 - 23:00
02/06 ... 10:00 - 23:30
03/06 ... 10:00 - 23:30
04/06 ... 10:00 - 23:30
Beer cups buy-out:
02/06 ... 11:00 - 23:30
03/06 ... 10:00 - 23:30
04/06 ... 10:00 - 24:00
ATM cash machine:
from 02/06 - 12:00 to 04/06 - 24:00
Plzeň / Pilsen is definitely one of the most attractive cities of the Czech Republic!
You can learn there about the production of the legendary Pilsner Urquell, its history and the current modern operations. In the historic cellars you can taste the famous Pilsner lager, drawn directly from the oak barrels.
A fun and instructive exhibition in a uniquely preserved 15th century house, which tells about the production, serving and drinking beer from ancient times to the present.
Pilsen historical undergrounds
You will know the life of the city and explore the secret labyrinth of corridors, cellars and wells, which was built under the city since the 14th century. The tour includes tasting of Master semi-dark beer (for 18+ old ones). The entrance is from the Brewery museum.
Accommodation and more information
Camping in the meadows in front of the cirque is free of charge! The camping will be open from Thursday 1th June from 13:00 and will end on Monday 5nd June at 10:00 pm. Parking is available in the meadow adjacent to the tent area. All free of charge. Visitors pay for shower containers only, located between the camp and the amphitheater.
Ostende Bolevák campsite – located in a quiet area right on the bank of the Bolevák lake close to the Lochotín amphitheater (you can get there by a car, bus or by foot).
Campsite Ostende Bolevak offers:
- Accommodation in bungalows and summer cottages;
- Huge area for campervans and mobile homes, incl. access to electricity;
- Grassy field for camping;
- Car parking in a locked secure area of the campsite;
- Snack bar where you can buy your breakfast;
- Hot breakfast at a local restaurant;
- The restaurant offers hot and cold dishes for the all day;
- A multi-purpose court, where you can play volleyball and other ball games;
- Several fire pits;
- Swimming in Bolevak lake with access from sandy beach (in case of sunny weather)
And not only that ... in addition, each visitor of Metalfest gets 10 % discount on the accommodation!
For more information, price list and photo gallery go to Bolevak.eu or call +420 739 604 603 and make your reservation now!
Check out the last year results of TV Nova The holiday inspector.
Hotel Panorama **** - comfortable accommodation in one of the most beautiful location in Pilsen – near to the lake "Košutské jezírko".
- Luxurious, spacious rooms and apartments;
- 20 minutes walk away from the Lochotín amphitheather;
- 3 km from the city center, 200 m from the bus stop;
- Special prices (in case of minimum 2 nights accommodation);
- Single room for CZK 1090.-, double room for CZK 1490.- / night (incl. breakfast, WiFi, parking, fees and taxes);
To make a reservation and to find more info go to panorama-pm.cz or call +420 725 109 600.